I just came home to grab us some more clothes and wanted to give everyone a quick update. Elliott is still in the hospital, but his doctors are fairly confident that he will be able to come home tomorrow morning. His oxygen was turned off this morning, and when I left 3 hours later he was still doing very well. (His previous attempts to come off the oxygen all ended after about an hour.) So he's definitely come a long way! Continue to keep him in your thoughts...thanks so much to all of our family and friends who have helped so much this last week. It's been a nightmare, but the experience has been a whole lot better than it would have been without you. Hope to post again tomorrow with news that he's home!
Marilyn
2 comments:
So glad to hear he's doing better. Poor little guy :(
I'm so glad you guys will be home soon. I know the little guy is ready to get out of that place!
Post a Comment