His parents didn't get much rest last night, but I think Elliott rested as well as possible considering all the wires and tubes attached to him. He'll probably have to remain in the hospital until at least Sunday and possibly into Monday. They told us that he would have to be off of oxygen and fever free for at least 24 hours before they would release him.
Also, if you were planning to attend his birthday party this Saturday its been moved to next Sunday (3/15) at the same time. Keep him in your thoughts and we'll try to keep you posted.
- eric

6 comments:
This makes me incredibly sad but I hope he's doing better. I'm in Georgia but I'll be home Sunday and PLEASE call me if I can do anything to help you guys out. Thinking about you all!
Oh, how scary for you all. Please post an update whenever you get a chance. Hope to hear some good news soon!
I saw Elliott yesterday, and his parents tell me that he is doing much better. He hasn't had a fever for two days, he is off IV fluids, and they were hoping to take him off oxygen completely last night. He woke up from a nap while I was there, and he was playing and smiling. His cough sounds pretty awful, but they told me that that's actually a good thing. He is a brave little boy! They're hoping he can go home on Monday.
Glad to hear the update and that he's getting better.
I'm so, so glad to hear that Elliott is on the mend! What a trooper. Please know you're in our prayers. Marilyn, I hope you can get some rest and mend too.
Feel better soon, Elliott!
Libby
Post a Comment