Last night when Elliott was not being a good listener at bath time and I was struggling to be patient, he warned me: "Mommy, if you get upset, you will be on Santa's naughty list." Well played, son. Well played.
Oh, snap! Liam told me "Santa's not gonna leave you nothing" if I put him in time out. To which I responded, "Then I guess I will in fact be getting something." Nothing like putting your kid in his place on a grammatical technicality.
We live in Birmingham, Alabama. We have been married since July 22, 2000. Elliott was born March 4, 2008, at 3:41 a.m. He weighed 8 lbs., 10 oz. and was 21.5 inches long. This blog is for all of our family and friends to watch him grow up.
1 comment:
Oh, snap! Liam told me "Santa's not gonna leave you nothing" if I put him in time out. To which I responded, "Then I guess I will in fact be getting something." Nothing like putting your kid in his place on a grammatical technicality.
Post a Comment