Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Corn-Fed

Elliott has eaten creamed corn before but never corn on the cob. His granna has been begging us to let him try it out.  I think he likes it...



4 comments:

Granna said...

YES!!!! FINALLY MOM AND DAD GAVE YOU CORN ON THE COB, AND YES I DO THINK YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!! GRANNA KNEW YOU WOULD! I HOPE THAT YOU FEEL BETTER SOON! I LOVE YOU LITTLE BUDDY!!

Anonymous said...

Molly was like that with corn on the cobb too, Kaitlyn couldn't eat corn at that age, it didn't quite agree with her. But all is well now, except the whole missing the front teeth thing makes it kinda tough!-Andrea

Anonymous said...

very, very cute! i'm glad he's starting to enjoy real food now - enough of child's play for him. and, my, how his hair has grown since i saw him last! amanda

Stephanie said...

I like his [semi-] quiet determination.