OMG that shirt is just to cute!! Can he wear the jeans I bought him? He is such a happy baby always smiling!! He is growing up way to fast!! Keep up the good work on the blog!
what a cutie patootie!! Look at him just snoozing away! Wish we could have come this weekend, I didn't want to bring the girls' cooties though! See you guys soon I hope!-Andrea
We live in Birmingham, Alabama. We have been married since July 22, 2000. Elliott was born March 4, 2008, at 3:41 a.m. He weighed 8 lbs., 10 oz. and was 21.5 inches long. This blog is for all of our family and friends to watch him grow up.
4 comments:
Love the shirt, little man!
(P.S. When did your son turn 6?)
OMG that shirt is just to cute!! Can he wear the jeans I bought him? He is such a happy baby always smiling!! He is growing up way to fast!! Keep up the good work on the blog!
what a cutie patootie!! Look at him just snoozing away! Wish we could have come this weekend, I didn't want to bring the girls' cooties though! See you guys soon I hope!-Andrea
Nice try, but that sweet little boy isn't scary at all! Love the sleepyhead shot. So, so adorable.
Post a Comment