Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rough First Week Back at Work

Marilyn started back to work this week and Elliott started his summer daycare. Until Wednesday, the toughest thing had been getting our schedules adjusted. However, on Marilyn's way home Wednesday night, a man rear ended our Corolla while staring up at a rainbow instead of looking at the red light in front of him. Marilyn wasn't hurt just a little shell shocked. As you can see Elliott and Marilyn were surprised by the amount of damage to the car. Fortunately he was with Eric and not in the car.


The cause of the collision!

5 comments:

Katie B said...

Well...at least your ordeal gave you some good material for the blog!

Granna said...

Glad you weren't hurt. I like your new dress and shoes, you look very nice!

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you weren't hurt. On the plus side, look how snazzy your dress is!

Leah said...

Glad you're okay...and I immediately noticed how fab your red shoes are!

Anonymous said...

I'll have to agree with everyone else, at least you looked great when it happened! The new hair cut and dress and shoes, SMOKIN!! Glad you're okay!-Andrea